Compact & Portable Chilling Plant
A chilling plant is a machine or a system which removes heat from a liquid through an absorption refrigeration cycle, it can also be referred to as a machine which dehumidifies air in commercial and industrial facilities. It’s a machine which removes heat from any liquid substance and cools it to a temperature within the cooling temperature range. We have different types of chilling plants with different working principles.
Types Of Chilling Plants With Different Working Principles.
Compact Chilling Plant
This is an automatic chilling system which has both the programmable logic controller (PLC) and microprocessor temperature controller(MTC) with a digital setting. This is a totally automated system, which can be controlled remotely. All power and control components are housed in an electrical cabinet. It is designed for hot, humid and harsh tropical conditions. Components are assembled in such a way that one component does not serve as an obstacle to other components, they are well arranged.
Portable Chilling Plant:
A portable chilling plant is one pump chiller, used in cooling more than one machine. The portable chilling plant is being limited by the volume of water it can process, the volume of water this type of chilling plant can process is not more than 2.4 gpm/ton.
Industries Where Compact And Portable Chilling Plant Are Used
• Plastic Industry – It helps to reduce the temperature of the plastic that is being injected, blown, extruded and stamped. It is used to reduce the temperature of the machine used in producing plastic products.
• Printing Industry – As it is introduced to remove the heat that is being generated by the printing rollers and cools the by-product in the ink drying oven.
• Rubber Industry – The Portable chilling plant is of benefits to the rubber industry, it’s being used reduced the multi-zone water temperature control unit of the extruder barrel and calendar mixers.
• Breweries – As it finds its uses in keeping the kettles and storage area of beer at cold temperature
• Medical Facilities – The Compact chilling plant is a beneficiary in the medical field as its being used in cooling the MRI system in the hospital regularly in other for it to operate properly.
• Laser Industry – The Compact chilling plant is of benefits to the laser industry, as it finds application in reducing the temperature of the laser (it runs at a very high temperature) and power supplies.
• Beverage Industry – It helps to remove heat during the process of mixing or cooking the product.
Benefits of Our Compact Chiller Plant
From 1 to 40 tons, our compact chillers are ideal for conditions where physical space expensive, or for small-scale process cooling applications in the plastics, pharmaceutical, chemical processing and metal finishing industries.
Long-lasting & Reliable
Our chillers are constructed with the highest-quality components connected to a steel frame
It is a fully integrated turnkey system
Easy to use
It has a user-friendly microprocessor which offers a wide setting of the temperature range.
Ready To Run
Compact chillers are fully-wired, fully-charged, and tested under severe conditions to make sure easy installation and successful start-up.
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Why a Compact and Portable Chiller Plant from Weather Controlling Solution India Is the Best Choice
We, Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd, are dedicated to delighting our customers by the superior quality systems at affordable prices by way of innovation, appropriate solution and teamwork. We manufacture compact and portable chilling plants that are environmentally friendly, adopt international standards and made for high performance. We are dedicated to remaining at the forefront of technology so that our clients can benefit.
Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd has years of experience in manufacturing distinctive highest standards quality systems. We maintain a very high level of professionalism that is the reason we get repeat purchases.
For all your Compact and Portable Chiller Plant System needs, be sure to make Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd your first choice. Contact us on 020 69000546 / 69000547 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our specialist staff will be happy to help you with your specific requirements.