Direct Expansion (DX) Air Conditioners
Today heating, air conditioning, and ventilation represent around 40% of the consumed energy. Achieving energy efficiency by reducing the energy consumption and still guaranteeing air quality and comfort is an ongoing research challenge. Nowadays, one of the central air conditioning systems that is gaining popularity in the market is the Direct Expansion Systems (DX). This type of system directly cools the air supplied to space/building in which it is positioned by using a refrigerant vapor compression and expansion cycle (also known as RVEC cycle). An RVEC cycle has the following components: an evaporator, a compressor, a condenser and a thermal expansion control device. The whole process is controlled by the system controller.
The term “direct” refers to the position that the evaporator has with respect to the air-side loop: as a matter of fact, between the air-stream and the evaporator, there is a direct contact. Instead, the definition “expansion” indicates the refrigerant into the evaporator. The refrigerant (which is liquid) flows through an expansion device prior to entering into the evaporator — this device is made up of a DX valve that reduces refrigerants’ pressure and temperature.
It is worth to mention that a ventilation fan is also necessary for a DX system: this is so because its function is to distribute the cool air and re-supply it
Places where DX air conditioning system can be used
- Multi Storey Office Buildings
- Assembly Theatres
- Library & Museums
Benefits of Choosing DX Airconditioning Systems
- DX systems are reliable air conditioning systems that have a flexible installation: the system can be located inside or outside the building.
- DX systems occupy less space than other cooling systems
- DX systems offer a high degree of flexibility: the system itself be expanded in order to adapt to new building requirements or size.
- DX systems allow for lower bills & increased long-term savings
- DX systems ensure complete control over the whole system besides the high efficiency
- DX systems, once installed, do not require a lot of maintenance and do not cause high repair costs with respect to older and inefficient cooling systems
- Split Systems produce lower noise levels with respect to the packaged systems or other air conditioning systems. This is so thanks to the fact that the compressor unit and the cooling load area are located far away
- In a Split system even though there is a limited distance between the components, reliable operation is still guaranteed.
- The DX valve can reduce or stop the movement of the refrigerant to each indoor unit. This results in the ability to control each room independently
- Packaged DX Systems occupy relatively less space if compared to the Split systems
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Why a DX Air conditioning System from Weather Controlling Solution India Is the Best Choice
When your industrial air conditioning solution needs are necessary for the functioning of large machinery, heavy equipment, and other business critical functions, Weather Controlling Solution India have extensive experience to suggest, design and install the best industrial air conditioning system to meet your needs and budget.
With years of experience in delivering the highest grade industrial air conditioning solutions, Weather Controlling Solution India is well positioned to keep your business functioning comfortably and smoothly. By providing only premium brands like Carrier, Bluestar, Mitsubishi, Daikin, LG, O general, Samsumg etc.
DX air conditioning systems we install qualify with the standards of I.S.H.R.A.E. and are superior in quality. We have a good experience and knowledge team who will understand your requirement and suggest solutions that are reliable, efficient and cost effective. For more information please call 020 69000546 / 69000547 or email to email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.