Single Stage Evaporative Factory Cooling Solutions
A Single stage evaporative cooling system is the simplest and the most widely used evaporative cooling system. This uses the heat energy to change water into vapor.
Single Stage Evaporative Cooling is an economical alternative for air conditioning needs in certain conditions. Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd will help you in guiding which system will work best for your industrial or commercial use. To know more contact us for a factory energy audit.
How does Single Stage evaporative cooling work?
The 3-step air cooling process is very simple and no less effective than modern refrigerated air conditioning
1. A simple air moving system pulls fresh outside air and drives it through the moist pads. (The water/air
cooling pads have replaced bed sheets.)
2. The water in the pads evaporates, bringing down the temperature of the air passing through the
3. The blower then blows the cool air into the room.
Why natural evaporation lowers temperatures?
Evaporation takes place throughout the day. For example, we perspire in hot weather and the water
vapour produced by sweating takes the heat away from our body as it is exposed to air. Whenever dry
air passes over water, the water is absorbed by the air. That is why evaporative cooling naturally
occurs near waterfalls, rivers, lakes and oceans. The hotter and drier the air, the greater is the water
Evaporative Cooler Psychrometric Process
Evaporative cooling takes place along the lines of constant wet bulb temperature or enthalpy. This is because there is no change in the amount of energy in the air. The energy is merely converted from sensible energy to latent energy. The moisture content of the air increases as the water is evaporated which results in an increase in relative humidity along with a line of constant wet bulb temperature. By taking a set of conditions and applying the process of evaporative cooling to them we can get a clearer picture of how this process happens.
Advantages of our Single Stage evaporative cooling system
Single stage evaporative cooling technology is capable of delivering 30+/- 2 Deg C temp even when outside condition is around 42 degree Celsius. We can use the same to replace normal ventilation system of large industrial areas, industrial large spaces where air conditioning is not possible, all food processing application companies where positive pressure is a high concern, an area which is having a high temp with large volume. We can increase the effect of normal ventilation with filtration quality. We are having design & execution expertise who have served this system for automobile assembly spot cooling, Industrial kitchen area, Packing area, Aseptic area, seminar halls, the vegetable cutting area where occupancy is more concern, food processing industries, commercial spaces etc. We use premium quality air washers from Zeco, Edgetech, Nutech, RCS etc. and Exhaust blowers from Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Use Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd’s proven cooling systems
We have almost completed 30Lakh CFM installation in only single-stage evaporative cooling so all systems have been upgraded with all clients needs and Indian operating conditions. Here are some of the additional features which are highlighted
1. We are using India’s no. 1 Blower manufacturers centrifugal blowers which can give longer life that
other i.e. Kruger/ Nucotra.
- Machine performances totally depending upon Cel-deck pads so we always prefer Munter’s pad which is the best quality in the market.
- Our machines are designed to avoid direct impact of large particles & dust on filters by using intake GI louvers. Reducing the frequency of filter cleaning
- All filters will be considered washable nylon for longer life
- Machine vibrations are reduced by using proper vibration isolators for blower & motors.
- All Evaporative coolers are designed to feed gravity flow waters & auto controlled by using Float valves. Sometime inlet water pressure is slightly more than float valve design so float valve can’t be close properly so that our machines provided with a pressure reducing valve in such cases so there is no water leakages and wastage happens.
- Most of the cases machine can be operated only ON/ OFF but this operation can create smell issues due to padding not dried properly at the time of the previous shutdown. We always provide a machine with our designed panel which can maintain ON/ OFF sequencing of every part to avoid smell & keep pad always dry during Off cycle.
- These machine tanks are always settled with dirt after few hours running so this dirt is required to be removed after every cycle to keep fresh water every day. This manual operation can’t be performed by the operator on a regular basis so Smell can be generated so we avoided this by providing Auto Drain valve with times which can take care of all dirt drain activity every day.
- Machine blower is always belt drive so it is dangerous if the operator enters in running conditions. We have used all machines with door interlock if machine door is opened by operator immediately the light will go ON & machine will go Off.
Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd has the solution you need to ensure comfort throughout your factory or industrial space. Benefit from our cost effective services today by calling us to install energy-efficient cooling systems.
Almost all air conditioning systems we install qualify with the standards of I.S.H.R.A.E. and are superior in quality. We have a good experience and knowledge team who will understand your requirement and suggest solutions that are reliable, efficient and cost effective. For more information please call 020 69000546/ 69000547 or email to email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.