Two-stage evaporative cooling system
A two-stage evaporative cooling system is also called as an indirect cooling system which uses the latest evaporative cooling system technology. This system is more energy efficient than air conditioning systems.
Our Two-stage evaporative cooling technology is having fully automatic control for temperature as well as humidity. Sometimes the delivery room condition is close to 25 Degree Celsius. We have used this system in replacement of air conditioner of large comfort areas, industrial large spaces where air conditioning is not possible, all food processing application where positive pressure is a concern, area which is having a high temp with large volume. We can save the energy consumption by almost 40% with the help of this technology. We are having design & execution expertise which has served these systems for the aseptic area, Industrial kitchen area, packing area, Snacks processing area etc. We will provide you the best solution according to your requirement with the most efficient system for your business
How does Two-Stage evaporative cooling work?
Two-stage evaporative refers to the stages of cooling that happens in the process. In the first stage the air passes through a heat exchanger where the air is cooled, during this initial phase the air does not pick up any moisture. In the second stage, the same air passes through a dampened pad where the additional cooling takes place and the air picks up some additional humidity.
Two-stage evaporative cooling system use a pre-cooler, more efficient pads, and more efficient motors, and do not add a lot of moisture to the room as compared to single-stage evaporative coolers. As they are expensive as compared to the single stage coolers they are used in areas where the day temperature exceeds 100°F.
Advantages of the Two-Stage or Direct Evaporative Cooling System
- This technology helps in reducing the cost by conserving the energy and where single-stage evaporative cooling systems cannot be used due to high humidity
- It is cost-effective and consumes half the energy required by an air conditioner and the investment is also relatively quite low.
- Two-stage evaporative cooling systems helps in cooling the conditioning space by 100% fresh air and are designed for 25-40 air changes per hour which are quite similar to ventilation
- It is an eco-friendly cooling system as no refrigerants are used
- We provide only premium quality in our evaporators like Ambiator from ATE ( HMX), TORO etc & Exhaust Blowers from Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Use Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd’s proven cooling systems
We have almost completed 30Lakh CFM installation in only single-stage evaporative cooling so all systems have been upgraded with all clients needs and Indian operating conditions. Here are some of the additional features which are highlighted
1. We are using India’s no. 1 Blower manufacturers centrifugal blowers which can give longer life that
other i.e. Kruger/ Nucotra.
- Machine performances totally depending upon Cel-deck pads so we always prefer Munter’s pad which is the best quality in the market.
- Our machines are designed to avoid direct impact of large particles & dust on filters by using intake GI louvers. Reducing the frequency of filter cleaning
- All filters will be considered washable nylon for longer life
- Machine vibrations are reduced by using proper vibration isolators for blower & motors.
- All Evaporative coolers are designed to feed gravity flow waters & auto controlled by using Float valves. Sometime inlet water pressure is slightly more than float valve design so float valve can’t be close properly so that our machines provided with a pressure reducing valve in such cases so there is no water leakages and wastage happens.
- Most of the cases machine can be operated only ON/ OFF but this operation can create smell issues due to padding not dried properly at the time of the previous shutdown. We always provide a machine with our designed panel which can maintain ON/ OFF sequencing of every part to avoid smell & keep pad always dry during Off cycle.
- These machine tanks are always settled with dirt after few hours running so this dirt is required to be removed after every cycle to keep fresh water every day. This manual operation can’t be performed by the operator on a regular basis so Smell can be generated so we avoided this by providing Auto Drain valve with times which can take care of all dirt drain activity every day.
- Machine blower is always belt drive so it is dangerous if the operator enters in running conditions. We have used all machines with door interlock if machine door is opened by operator immediately the light will go ON & machine will go Off.
Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd has the solution you need to ensure comfort throughout your factory or industrial space. Benefit from our cost effective services today by calling us to install energy-efficient cooling systems.
Almost all air conditioning systems we install qualify with the standards of I.S.H.R.A.E. and are superior in quality. We have a good experience and knowledge team who will understand your requirement and suggest solutions that are reliable, efficient and cost effective. For more information please call 020 69000546/ 69000547 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific requirements.