Industrial Ventilation Systems
Industrial ventilation is a system of exhausting the contaminated air away from the workspace and restoring fresh air. This way it helps to increase productive and save the workers from being continuously exposed to contaminated air if the workspace is not ventilated properly the below issues occur.
- Shortage of fresh air and oxygen
- Increased risk of developing allergies
- Long lasting odors
Importance of the Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Optimization of energy costs.
- Reduction of occupational health disease claims.
- Control of contaminants to acceptable levels.
- Control of heat and humidity for comfort.
- Prevention of fires and explosions.
What are the basic types of ventilation systems?
There are 2 types of mechanical ventilation systems used in industrial setup:
General industrial ventilation – This decreases the concentration of the air contaminants, or controls the quantity of heat that accumulates in hot industrial environments, by mixing the contaminated air with fresh, clean, uncontaminated air. This ventilation system is also known as dilution ventilation.
Local exhaust ventilation – In this exhaust the contaminants are captured at the source or very near to the source and exhausts them outside
Benefits of Industrial Ventilation Systems
- Improved productivity resulting from a safe and secure environment for the inhabitants.
- Better performance and reduced maintenance costs for manufacturing processes, and production equipment, resulting from operating in the best environment.
- Increased shelf life and safeguarding of product quality, resulting from goods being able to be processed and stored in an ideal situation.
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Contact us for Industrial Ventilation Systems Requirement
Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt. Ltd can attend to all your ventilation requirements no matter how hard the environment is. From significant service units, to heated air rotation units, our engineering, design and project management team takes every aspect into consideration when developing a solution to meet your particular project need. We often provide our customers with full 3D modelling of their system to integrate with their project layouts to help anticipate any conflict. This facility allows our clients to effortlessly combine our systems with minimal effort.
For all your Industrial Ventilation Systems Requirement, be sure to make Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd your first choice. Contact us on 020 69000546 / 69000547 or email to email@example.com and our specialist staff will be happy to help you with your specific requirements.