Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems
The Kitchen ventilation system in Food industry has a major role in expelling the hot gases, steam with protecting the life of exhaust equipment’s. We have served a number of kitchen application areas like Tandoor, Samosa Sleeves, Cooking Kitchens, Frying Kitchens, Commercial kitchens. We have delivered exhaust systems to reduce all kitchen ambient concern with fresh air system, which is treated, cooled, with effective jet velocity to create a more comfortable environment for the operator. Industrial kitchen application can’t be handled with recirculation system it always requires 100% fresh cooled air to create positive pressure for outside dust resistance. Kitchen hood is the heart of industrial kitchen ventilation system. Hence we have developed in-house kitchen hood manufacturing unit that incorporates all the aspects of the industrial kitchen.
Why Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems are required
- Better working Conditions- Kitchens can prove to be very uncomfortable for the people working in them. Normally kitchen areas are exceptionally hot, as the preparation of food items produces smoke, steam, airborne particles and odours that can irate eyes, skin and also cause breathing problems. An Industrial or commercial Kitchen Ventilation Systems can help you solve this problem by removing the irritants in the air and reducing the temperature and in turn, increase the production and profits for your business.
- Control Spreading of odours- The odours that are connected with preparing food cannot be avoided in a commercial kitchen, but a suitable ventilation system can keep these smell or odours from escaping into the dining area, bar or other places where they could be unpleasant for the customers. So installing properly designed kitchen ventilation is very crucial for your business.
- Removal of Grease- While frying food, grease can evaporate, become airborne, and deposit itself on walls and ceiling. This can be awfully unhealthy and can cause major issues when it comes to food safety. Kitchen ventilation systems help to eliminate grease particles from the air for a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
- Remove cooking fumes at the source, i.e. as close to the cooking equipment as possible
- Remove excess hot air and introduce incoming cool clean air so that a comfortable environment is achieved.
- Inadequate ventilation can cause stress, contributing to unsafe working conditions and high employee attrition.
- Ensure that the air movement in the kitchen does not cause discomfort
- Provide sufficient air for complete combustion at fired appliances, and prevent the risk of carbon monoxide accumulating
- Be easy to clean, avoiding the build-up of fat residues and blocked air inlets which lead to loss of efficiency and increase risk of fire
- Be quiet and vibration free
- Increase cooking/food quality, life
- Reduce bacteria generation & improve cooking environment
- To take care or cooking workers so they can live a healthy life.
Solutions we offer for your Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems
- Normal Fresh Air and exhaust – This can be done with the help of cabinet industrial fans for fresh air & centrifugal fan with suitable static pressure for exhaust. Brands that we offer Zeco, Edgetech, Dyna, Systemair etc.
- Filtered + Washed fresh air & exhaust – This can be done with the help of evaporative cooler which can filter the air & also wash it for fresh air & centrifugal fan with suitable static pressure for exhaust. Brands that we offer are Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.
- Filtered + Washed + Cooled fresh air & exhaust – Sometimes only ventilation is not enough we are also required to maintain the temperature then, in this case, a two-stage evaporative cooling system is used for fresh air & centrifugal fan with suitable static pressure for the exhaust. Brands that we offer are Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.
- Filtered + Washed + Cooled + Treated fresh air & exhaust – Supply of air can be treated additionally with the help of UV treatment to kill the bacteria. This can be applied inside the air stream or water which is going to contact with the air. Brands that we offer are Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.
- Filtered + Washed + Cooled + Treated fresh air & Treated exhaust – Public places exhaust of kitchen is more critical issue so we can’t exhaust the air directly to ambient then this air can be treated with the help of air scrubber which can remove all dirt & unwanted particles so that we can exhaust the air anywhere. Brands that we offer are Nadi, Nicontra, Kruger etc.
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Use Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd’s proven Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems
We believe in a simple culture: Of providing the supreme quality, at cost effective rates, while keeping in mind the business impact and the environmental concerns. This is strongly supported by our highly qualified engineers and skilled technicians who ensure appropriate size and selection for the given condition.
We work closely with our clients to provide the best solutions both technically and commercially. For all your Industrial Kitchen Ventilation Systems needs, be sure to make Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd your first choice. Contact us on 020 69000546/ 69000547 and our specialist staff will be happy to help you with your specific requirements.