Positive Input Ventilation
Positive Input Ventilation or (PIV) as it is commonly known is a ventilation system which helps to change the stagnant or stale and condensed air in the atmosphere with fresh and healthy air by supplying constant fresh filtered air to the workspace.
How does Positive Input Ventilation work?
This system gently ventilates required space using a technique called as Positive input ventilation. This dilutes the high level of humidity and stops the formation of condensation and molds furthermore makes room for fresh air and makes the environment healthy and improves productivity.
Importance Of The Positive Input Ventilation System
- Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) systems generate fresh and healthy working and living conditions by providing fresh, filtered air into a property at a continuous rate.
- PIV systems help to eliminate surface condensation; stops mold development and reduce industrial dust mite populations. The Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system also provides a broad range of energy saving and health benefits.
- The PIV system makes a healthy living environment throughout a property
Benefits of our Positive Input Ventilation Systems
- Decrease condensation dampness
- Silent operation
- Removes mould
- Prevent streaming of windows
- Eradicate musty odors
- Low running costs
Brands That We Provide
We believe in providing the best to our clients, systems that are efficient and reliable to enable you to get the most of your business and processes. Here are the brands that we work with.
Positive Air Systems: Hmx, Toro, Zeco, Dyan, Edgetech, Dyna, Flaktwood, Systemair
Ventilation Unit: Kruger, Nicotra, Zeco, Edgetech, Dyna, Flaktwood, Systemair etc.
Blowers:Kruger, Nicotra, Nadi etc.
Get a quote
Our experts will reply you with a quote very soon
Use Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd’s Positive Input Ventilation
We are leaders in India to provide you with the latest Positive Input Ventilation system to ventilate your factory, and get the best of both worlds – fresh air into the workplace whilst decreasing dampness – and with no excessive added heating costs that most systems use.
We work closely with our clients to provide the best solutions both technically and commercially. For all your Positive Input Ventilation system needs, be sure to make Weather Controlling Solution India Pvt Ltd your first choice. Contact us on 020 69000546 / 69000547 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our specialist staff will be happy to help you with your specific requirements.